Thursday, 15 October 2015

Showbiz : I was treated for Kidney Stone and not Cancer 'Dolly Parton



Dolly parton set the record straight on the rumours surrounding her health, when news broke sometimes ago that she was suffering from cancer , she dismisses the rumours and admits to having kidney stones.

"It is true that I had kidney stones. I had them removed three weeks ago and I am doing just fine!" the country music icon said. "There is absolutely no truth at all that I have stomach cancer. I love and appreciate everyone's concern."

The "Jolene" hit maker is now back to work. "Last week I was at Dolly wood filming parts for my new movie 'Coat of Many Colors', which premieres December 10th on NBC. With the 30th Anniversary of Dolly wood, I did a full week of activities promoting my new Dream More Resorts opening," she revealed.

No comments: